Sunday, November 12, 2006

Monotony?

Yes, the past posts have been a little monotonous - I'm sorry, we just can't stop winning. :P

No really, my posts have been monotonous - football, more football, more victories, more detailed goal explanations, more randomness, more Our-Own-Sharjah-Press-Reporter type posts.

The reason - these posts are for me, and to a certain extent our football team - to serve as pieces of memory, years down the line. The goal explanations are for me to visualize 10 years down the line, and chuckle away with sheer delight. Most of you haven't been able to read through all of them, and it's cool, I don't expect you too.

Selfish? Well this is my blog, so-

For those of you that have supported us, the football team, with your 'congratulations' and 'good luck' comments on this blog, along with your MSN nickname encouragements - RESPECT! Thank you, it is much appreciated - by me, and by the entire team, any support is.

P.S. For some reason, I loved writing this post.

2 comments:

Nishant said...

What a brilliantly unbeliavable (:P) way of remembering, well, memories. No Anish, you're not being selfish, at least through my eyes you're not. What you are, however, through my eyes, is a human being, a leader.

Yes, a leader.

P.S. For some reason, I loved reading that post.

Anonymous said...

i agree with nishant...
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
congrats!!!!
u have no idea wat thee girls tried doing today to try n come for football:P we didnt to it to bunk(A).. we did it cuz we wannd to cheer for u guys!!!!!(its a diff thing tht we didnt come:$:P) we knew u guys wud do it!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!