Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Past Few Weeks - Romance :P

However cliched and lame 'Romance' sounds, the past few weeks have had the scent of love, or to put it more prematurely - new bonds, which hopefully will mature into something more enduring.

  • "You're-fat-you-suck" sayer and the gorgeous singer.
  • Shyaaaat-up and nickcy.
  • My best bald friend and 'my-miss-Bengali'-name-sounds-like person.
  • The potential wonder couple - 'potential' because of the fact that they are not yet together, but it's coming soon...hopefully.

Read between the lines. Most of you won't get every connotation, but let's see how many you do get.

I wanted to start up with something positive - so I chose 'romance' because there is nothing like seeing my friends really happy. Now, it's my favourite guitarist's turn. :)

I am truly happy for every single couple mentioned above and let's hope that your relationships are prosperous, enjoyable and passionate - not constrained.

Read On - and Comment On - Let's see your almost-riddle-solving capacity.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get any of them :( you and me, we need to TALK! x

Anonymous said...

ello Anish! Not your ordinary post but not bad! i got the first two! the last two are a little vague but I will...don't you worry! I will! Oh and Isn't Carl Cook your favourite anymore?
bye!

Anonymous said...

Ze last one is easy =P .. Read his above posts...Third one..Hmmmm

Anonymous said...

With a little bit of help:)I SOLVED THEM! the satisfaction i got from solving this far surpasses any crossword or sudoku puzzle, so keep them coming anish :):) bye! x

Anonymous said...

very dissapointed in you..

.my riddle solving ability seems similiar to haris though:P...seeya

anish said...

well u are wrong aathi - better luck next time

Anonymous said...

And I'm sitting here wondering what in the world's happened, having actually got all of them in a minute! :P

Anonymous said...

Gee I got all of them too. Wonder how that happened??

Anonymous said...

i know em alll. just pondering on the third one.

Anonymous said...

Hey Anish,

I got em all 2! :) I even managed to help the others with one or two...lol ;)Nice blog! Those couples are definitely in for a surpise...they couldn't keep their relationships under wraps for too long ;) keep up the good work...Adios...Tc