Thursday, June 19, 2008

Home

I hate Dubai but Home feels good. Mum, Dad and Sister are awesome. Rekindling the lost moments with friends is priceless. Losing yourself in the place where a lot of me was shaped is smile-worthy.

Life is friggin' hectic and I love it. Coming back to the old has helped me realise how I have changed over this past year. Meeting people but not deviating from career plans, and the sense of growth is very uplifting.

University is life-changing. It all boils down to what you make of it. You can either come back as an alcoholic, smoking stoner or as a level-headed, matured individual - it's fascinating. Re-igniting old friendships and catching up with people who you never expected to catch up with, is satisfying. Life's good - filter out the hatred and embrace the worthy.

Anyway it's late and I have nothing of great consequence to say, so I will take my leave.

P.S. Hope Netherlands demolishes everyone else. :) Screw you Ronaldo. MUHAHAHAH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anish,

It too good to read your Blogs.
You really write well.

Keep it up.
Anish Rocks!

Cheers,
Saurabh bhaiya

Anonymous said...

Hey Anish,
I saw your pf on facebook and I remembered your blog and decided to take a look!
Glad ur still bloggging man :)
keep up the good work, its always a pleasure to readdd!

- radhi

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to imagine you as a university student experiencing university life in a university town... but nothing's happening.

Anything you can do to help?

And Renaldo says "back at you, sport!"

anish said...

It's summer time. So I'm kinda taking break.

Stay tuned, though.