Saturday, August 12, 2006

Thailand - Food

Before I went, I was told that the food there is totally completely amazingly AWESOME! I expected that, and was really looking forward to it...

Now I am back, and I say the food was good. Thai Green Curry & Red Curry are awesome, and the Shrimps with asparagus and garlic is also very good. I enjoyed it, until I met with something called Gastritis. It's a disease, you know, of the stomach, which is well food poisoning. One day of sheer nausea, vomiting and passing outs was what it gave me, but that's it. One low point, but the food is still good, not totally completely amazingly AWESOME, but good - so enjoy it when you/if you go there, but don't over-expect.

Well one highlight of the trip was that I tried snake, and it was not that bad, pretty good actually. It's like chicken, but really chewy. Apart from that, I did try some sea food. We ordered fresh fish, and got it fried. We did get it fried. It had fried head, fried eyes, fried teeth, fried body, fried fins, and fried bones, and the fish itself was okay, but it often makes me sick when I envision something like that, and now I am off that sort of fish for eternity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In order to understand why Thai Food Sucks you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of Thai People made up of West Indians with help from Mongolians.
The conspiracy first started during Death of Jesus in Karachi. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including The Cold war.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their large noses.

They want to burn villages of buddhists and imprison resisters in dhaka using bullock carts.

In order to prepare for this, we all must impose sanctions. Since the media is controlled by anish we should get our information from the depth of our hearts.

Anonymous said...

i dont understand such people! .
jeezz!

anish said...

yeah i dont either...i think its junk...automatically generated...its too random and non-sensical for a person to write it.

btw, thanks gomezz for your this/earlier comments.

Anonymous said...

???

What the hell...

Looks like you had a good time in Thailand anish...When I was there it rained four days in a row in Phuket - couldn't do much.

Thai food was too spicy for me =(

Tanvi said...

oh fun food. nice one, anish. interesting bit abt snakes.