Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Blog Chain (:-P)

Believe me, there has developed some sort off a chain blog post, that I am forced to follow. My maha sister has passed the 'tag' to me.

But before I do so, let me first express my dogmatic approach to chain mails - absolutely pathetic. Death threats (if you don't forward this, then u will die), stupid jokes, name lists (:S), friend threats (I find this one particularly bemusing - 'oh, you will be come friendless, if you don't forward this'),love stories, personality tests (this I despise,especially when people try to judge you with your favourite choice of colour) and what not! I don't even read half of them, it's called 'untouched disposal' - straight into the trash can. Yes there are some exceptions, such as when the twins and Gomezzz hit it off about elephants and trumpets. Those are quite entertaining, even the miss velocity one was quite hilarious - and it also gave us an 'MI' period from you know who.

So my message to these 'forwarders' is that please avoid forwarding void stuff to people because of superstious beliefs or plain boredom, believe you me, there is a lot more to life. (:P)

Ok, now I am going to be a hypocrite. But wait blog chains don't count - they are not that annoying, and I am almost forced to do this because my sister is the one who has 'tagged' me. So...

Four jobs that I’ve had:-
Student
Student
Student
2-week-voluntary work at Ten Sports/Prime Sports as an 'Assistan Producer'. (:P - honest!)

Four movies that I could watch over and over:-
Identity
Gladiator
The Matrix
Rang De Besanti

Four places I’ve lived in:-
Amravati, India - well I was born there, just that, but it's important.
Aurangabad, India
Dubai, UAE
Dubai, UAE

Four TV shows that I like:-
Friends
American Idol
Everwood - call me 'gay' if you want - but that show rocks!
Does an Arsenal Premiership match count?

Four places where I’ve vacationed:-
Australia - Darwin was the best, Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast
England - Manchester United Soccer Schools, Yarm, London
Turkey - Istanbul
Bhandaradhara - A semi-hill station town in Maharashtra, India

Four of my favorite dishes:-
Chinese all the way! - Chicken Lollipops - yeah I know it's a common favourite
Pav Bhaji (:P)
Thai green curry
Pooran Poli - a Maharashtrian sweet chapatish roti.

Four sites that I visit daily:-
www.soccernet.com
www.youtube.com
www.arsenal.com
www.elitefootballtalk.blogspot.com

Four Bloggers that I’m going to tag with this:
The 'Serious' Thinker
The Verbose tall-person
The 'Twins' Irritator
Mathew

Once again I apologize for the hypocrisy.
Blog On!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

intresting post:P.....never expected u to do this sort of thing but hey:P theres a first for everything ...anf of course since your "tagged" :S:S:S:S:S:.......sighhhhhh....but ill reserve my comments on that. n

totally agree with you on the chain mail..thing...its ufffff....SO STUPID (hope u find the use here...appropiate:P)....i guezz u can keep on forwarding jokes (no kahn jokes plz) and othr intresting stuff...but pleeeeeeeezzzz no death threats!!!!:P

let me all give some reaction to ur blog chain:P..i have no idea how you watch gladiator and matrix again nd again:S:S:s.. gladiator is the type of movie ill watch if im not egttin sleep or sumthing....

an arsenal premiership match as a tv show does count (especially when they lose to man utd!!!!..which is frequent)

oooo hows turkey....my dad keeps on ranting abt awful it is...but they play football so i dont think they can be all that bad....

i guess ur dishes will b changining to kfc...mcdonalds pizza hut....come march 21st:P:P:p

anywyas....thts it for now...long time since i commentes so thought i might as well:s:s...better than studying chem!!!..

seeyaa
-gomezzz

ps- dude - ur gay....EVERWOOD!!!!(but den ive only hearf of it :P)

Anonymous said...

Hello Anish! My sympathies on the chain blog! as for chain mails well, I think you'd be 'friend-less' if you DO send it! and Everwood isn't that bad a show. i'm surprised you watch it though!
And Aaron if you're reading, Man utd matches are also entertaining...as are America's funniest home videos but you know!
Goodbye!

Anonymous said...

Who is this dude Mathew ?? Al muatamar??
Anish nice post....Just one thing though....As i see a lot of movies .... how the hell can u Watch GLADIATOR over and over again... it is definately a very good movie... but it is also a movie quite gross, long and borin at some parts. it is not a type of movie which any1 can watch again and agin.Are u sure of ure "choice".(i spelled it correctly)???
u 4got smallvile ... u used to love that show

Anonymous said...

Deeply honoured on seeing my blog on ur's.

I AM NOT VERBOSE... OK, BUT JUST A LIL' BIT; And I like to think that I can control my verbosity when I need to. Quite evidently, I was incorrigibly incorrect.

That seems to be a common feeling: when you feel forced to pass anything on. The people who oblige thrive on this feeling, I feel.

Speaking about feelings, I've noticed that whenever anyone says anything nowadays, they always add: 'that's what I think'. This never used to happen before; it's actually quite good, the fact that we no longer think that only our opinions count [well, most of us.] Really cool, except some still tend to ram(esh) their opinions down others' throats... Hehe. I loved that.

Sorry about my outspoken comment about the Bush videos. I guess I got a lil' carried away. I did have the feeling that no one with 'authority' would read it, but all the same, all apologies.

I've been waiting for something like this chain blog to spring up. Well, here we go...